After writing the last post about the Full Wolf Moon I took Coco for a walk to Lock 5 … we’ve walked every day this week … Good Liz.
When we got to the Lock the sky was blue and the sun was beginning to set … the hills took on a golden glow … and the moon just hung in the sky … beautiful.
The lock is iced over and I went down the steps to see how thick the ice was by now … poked a stick at it and nothing cracked … held on to the bricks and stomped one foot in it … no movement.
Refrained from trying to see how thick the ice was by standing on it … not silly.
We had a great walk and are now ensconced next to the fire … me with a glass of chardonney and a stew bubbling away on the stove … candles lit everywhere and orange essential oil scenting the air.
For the first full week in January it’s gone really well … lots to CELEBRATE:
- 5 walks … I can feel muscles toning as I write
- got accepted to do an Organic growing and cooking course in the Rossinver Organic Centre. I’ll be learning about organic growing and cooking over 8 months (2 hours a week).
- no rain
- warm fires and I cooked some lovely food – muffins and beef stews.
- getting calls for me to do work over the next few months – some very interesting stuff that mixes training with research with writing … all favourite things of mine
- time with friends … face to face … online … and phone
- interviewed Niall for my January Ballinamore Entrepreneur … posting next week
- Coco pup continues to make me laugh … she focuses very intently on things … my computer … and the birds in my courtyard … she literally stand/sits on the bed for ages doing this every day … zen dog
Not bad at all.
I’d like to send a hello to Anne – a great woman who currently is dosed with the flu … and still manages to look fab. She’s a loyal and constant reader of this blog … and a great woman on a night out in Ballinamore. Get well soon Anne.
Sleep well everyone.