Wednesday already … hmmm.
I am getting some work done:
- put in my application for a Social Entrepreneur Award – wish me luck. It’s for the SKIL2 online learning space I’m developing as a social enterprise
- done lots of research on web design usability and architecture principles … learning heaps and also realize I know a fair bit as I am online a lot … you get a sense of what works in terms of good design and usability
- offered to do another simple wordpress site for an artist for free
- had lunch in Smyths with Miriam & Jimmy … always great chats. Jimmy is one of my SKIL2 Mentors and has given me server space for my SKIL2 prototype site. Miriam and I spent some time chatting about the DIY and Woodwork for Women course we want to run in June … sunny time … leave a note if you’re interested in more info
- found a free online site that I can use to transfer my site architecture design … when I do it tomorrow
I’ve also walked the Coco pup. The gorse is blooming – gorgeous.
Remember the cute photos of her as a pup?
Yeh … well look at the great big lump now … love her.
If anyone has any good lower back exercises … let me know. My back is really sore and even though arnica cream is helping … my poor wee back is not well … and that then affects my neck and I have a lovely headache.
Enough of that … sleep and a hot bath will help.
I had a lovely sandwich at Priors today … a treat as I was feeling unwell.
Zoe Prior told me that her sister in the UK really enjoyed the Paddy’s Day photos … she knew heaps of people in the crowd.
That’s why I took soooooo many photos … for the Ballinamore people that don’t live here full time … and would like to see what’s happening.
And … this is for Mags … Spring is beginning to bloom.
In the next few days I’ll be posting some great sites on Small Homes ... something I’ve been interested in for a few years.