I’m usually such a lolling kind of woman.
Bit bored now after 2 days on the sofabed.
Coco has been a dote and only chews on her toys.
Maggie bought this one … and it’s Coco’s fave.
Many thanks to Lynda for taking Coco for an hour walk today.
She was very well behaved (yup … Coco … not …) and friendly with other dogs … very well socialised … bit like me.
Lynda met a lady with another dog called Coco.
The woman looked at my Coco and said ‘I’ve seen your dog on the internet.’
She’s famous …and some nice woman is reading my blog.
Anyone got any idea what breed Coco is?
Gun dog? bit of beagle? Labrador?
Also …can anyone recommend a good dog trainer close to Ballinamore?
Coco and I are learning pretty well together but I can always use some professional tips.
I was looking at the programme for the Ballinamore Family Festival next week.
Lots of free open air concerts … here are a few treats:
- Sunday … Hunt a duck (pretend ones); Funfair; Latin dancing at Moo
- Monday … Mural Painting; drama course all week for 4-7yr olds; Literary Heritage tour (I’m going); Irish dance workshop.
- Tuesday … Agricultural Show; Coco will be in the puppy class;Publicans bed race;Pool competition; tossing the sheaf.
- Wednesday … Fishing competition; tour of the fire station; celebrity ladies football (Dee is playing); funfair; road races.
- Thursday … Literary Heritage tour; GAA Family Fun day; Ladies Night @ Moo Bar
- Friday … Model railway exhibition (library … I went last year and it’s wonderful); Ceannabo of auld … reminisce with friends in Smyths; kids treasure hunt; senior citizens party; forest walk; Fancy Dress Hooley (not to be missed madness)
- Saturday … funfair; childrens fancy dress;
- Sunday … Solas Art Group; Blessing of the Graves; car treasure hunt; darts competition; fireworks display
Music in the pubs every night … it’s going to be a mad week.
So many Ballinamore people come home to play.
Sorry if there have been too many photos of Coco in the last 2 days.
There’s only so much I can do from my sick bed.
I hope to be up and about tomorrow.